Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oh How I Love Incubus!

I saw Incubus in concert at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavillion in the Woodlands. The show was completely amazing. It didn't start out as so, since it was postponed due to weather, thus we were completely drenched in that weather waiting for the concert to start. But once we got into the Pavillion, things got better. Even though we were surrounded by smokers and pot heads, we still had a great time. The audience was amazing. You could tell from the expressions on the band members faces. I've never heard an audience as loud and enthusiastic. It was exactly what I needed after the less than stellar week I have had. Just thought I'd share that with you. I would write more, but I didn't get home until 1:30 am, so my energy is slightly lagging today. Anywho, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment