Wednesday, October 7, 2009

It's A Bitter Sweet Symphony

It's so crazy how things change. Just six months ago, I was planning on going to BYU this fall and couldn't wait to leave this town because I felt I had no friends. Six months later, I'm about to move to Los Angeles to go to AMDA and can't stand the thought of leaving because I have such amazing friends.
I'm trying to pretend that Tuesday isn't coming. There's just so much I still want to do. I feel like a ticking time bomb. I have so many people that I still want to spend time with and so many things that I still want to accomplish but there just isn't enough time. And on top of that, I haven't even begun to pack yet.
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm super excited for my future in Los Angeles, but it's still quite bitter sweet. I just wish I could take everyone with me. I know everything will be alright though, and I won't be gone forever. I guess the Lord is just trying to make me appreciate what I have for once.
So, here's to the future!

Song of the Blog: "Penny and Me" by Hanson.

1 comment:

  1. Wooo! Go "Penny and Me"! So I'm guessing you're enjoying your CD... hopefully...

    ReplyDelete