Sunday, October 24, 2010

Adventures in Hollywood: Tool Academy Edition

I am about to start my second week as a second semester at AMDA LA. That's right, I made it through my first week without killing a. My self b. My teachers c. My friends d. Any homeless people. So I would say that makes it a success.
My homework load is already ridiculous, so I'm a tad bit terrified for the rest of the semester. I already have to memorize a crap load of stuff. Tomorrow I start dance classes, so that'll be interesting.
I believe that this year I will get really good at snooping. You see, my apartment is in quite the opportune spot for this sport. The very end of the building, next to the patio thing. I guess people don't realize that someone lives here, so they stand right next to our window and talk really loudly, normally about themselves. I already have named one the biggest tool of all time. I really want to find a way to scare the crap out of him one day. Maybe that's mean. I don't care.
So, here's to a good next week and actually getting enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment