Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Catch Me, I'm Falling

Today was crazy. I've been sick for two days now and I was miraculously better for my amazing night tonight. Yes, it wasn't all fun and games as there where some rocky points, one involving a fruitless journey to an invisible Starbucks. But, alas things got better. I got to see "Next to Normal" and was completely blown away. What an amazing show. I can't believe I actually got to see Alice Ripley perform live. Not to mention that I got to see my dear friend Preston play the part of Henry. He was fantastic! After the show he took me and Thomas backstage and I got to see an old director of mine, Dontee Keihn, who is the choreographer on the show. Afterwards he stayed and talked to my friends and I for a while. I'm so proud of him and so proud to know such a talented person. I can't wait to hang out with him sometime soon.
Then on the way home we played an epic 8 stop game of subway surfing. I totally beasted it with a score of 0. I won!!! Then as we were coming out of the subway there was a homeless lady runing around with a pole in between her legs shouting "Someone help me, I have something up my a**!" And then she ran away giggling.
Oh, Hollywood...

2 comments:

  1. im so glad you had a great time and that you got to see Dontee and Preston. You should come to NY so we can subway surf together. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, I didn't even read the whole entry on this one. I just saw the last sentence and I felt like nothing could do justice to closing sentence like that.

    ReplyDelete