Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 8


Today's assignment was to post a picture that makes you laugh. I couldn't decide, as usual, so here are five.


I look like every 4 year old cousin you've ever known. Thank you Musical Theater.

For East last year, some friends and I went to Malibu Creek State Park and ended up climbing mountain. On the way down, I slipped on nothing and ended up in the almost splits. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard.

A prime example of my awesomely weird family. This is suppose to say whatever season we are currently in, but whenever my brothers or their friends are at the house it always end up saying something else, usually vulgar. Then it's a race to change it back before anyone from church (i.e. The missionaries) come by the house.

Not much explanation needed here. I just have awesome friends who sometimes get really angry in parking lots.
My brother once had a dream that this was a poster hanging in his room. So he made it a reality.







2 comments:

  1. So funny!!! Loving this photo challenge. What is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a thing on facebook that I saw a bunch of friends doing. I thought it would be clever to do on my blog instead of just in a photo album.

    ReplyDelete