Friday, November 7, 2008

My White Whale

It wasn’t a week ago

that I was so high

I thought was possible

to soar through the sky

but now things have changed

through my inability

to hold something together

and create my reality

i tried to hard

I pushed it away

Out through the window

there went my perfect day

I thought it was right

being that it was so random

I had let go of things, finally

Then I stumbled upon your kingdom

I conquered my white whale

Stabbed it through the heart

I thought I had fixed things

Too bad i went back to the start.

So now I’m a mess

wishing that had never been

wishing I had stayed home

I should never try to win

for it will only bring me heatbrake

Then sorrow

Then sin

for it will make me curse God

though I never truely mean it

I should have stayed home

Stayed where my puzzle piece fit

No comments:

Post a Comment