Saturday, August 28, 2010

What Rhymes with Kissy, Starts with a "P", and Describes Me?

My face burns, my head hurts, my ovaries hurt, my nose won't stop running, I'm sneezy, allergies suck, my face looks like a pizza, my feet hurt, my butt's sore, I'm covered in flea bites, I have happy pills stuck in my throat, I'm depressed, my IBS is acting up, I'm too fat, the ice-maker doesn't work, the Sonic Ice is all stuck together, the dishwasher doesn't work, it's too hot in here, it's too hot out there, I'm not in California, my best friend's body has been taken over by school Nazis, I can't sleep, my Invisalign is cracked, my hair is too wet still, and the voices of the actors on "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" irritate the crap out of me but it's the only thing on tv at 4am.

By the way, I think I'm in a bad mood, or depressed, or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment