Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just Do It

I would really like to know how people get to the point where they can live completely in the moment. It always seems like I'm just a second to late. I guess I just put too much trust in fate/the media. Fate, because I think, if it's meant to be, it will happen, which is probably totally wrong. I'm not going to get anywhere unless I take life and make of it what I want. And the media, because they portray decision making as so quick and easy, which is obviously wrong. I don't know. I really want to be the kind of person that lives in the moment and isn't afraid of life, I just don't know how. It's probably a pretty familiar feeling for someone my age. I feel like I'm trapped in "Garden State". Bluuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!
Maybe Nike is right. Just do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment