Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's 2011 Kids!

I have A LOT on my mind right now. Where to start?
I guess I'll talk about my New Years resolutions. I don't normally make any, cause I think their kind of pointless, cause everyone ends up breaking them. But whatever. I'm bored and trying to keep distracted. (I've been cleaning my apartment furiously) This year I've decided that I am going to appear fearless in relationship to .... relationships (That was fun wordplay). I am going to let people know how I feel about them and not hide my feelings anymore, cause it's pointless. Nothing will ever happen unless you do something about it. And, I would like to finally have my first real kiss/ be in a relationship, and telling people how you feel normally is necessary for that. I'm also going to try to loose weight, specifically to rub my awesome bod and hotness in the faces of everyone who has ever turned me down, made fun of me, or doubted me. I know it's kind of a selfish reason, but whatever. I want to strive to be happier this year, since the last year was so crappy. I want to get a role in something, I don't care what, just something. I haven't been in a show in waaaaaay too long, so seeing as how I'm a musical theater major, I should probably start doing so.
So, I guess that's all. My mind is all over the place right now, so I don't know why I actually started this post anymore. Geeze, I'm a hot mess.
Well, here's to happy 2010!!!!! I love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment