Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meredith's Musing of the Moment

- Zicam is a really weird word. Zicam...
- I love chicken pot pies.
-Thanks to a certain friend who will not be named, every time I look at my autograph from Idina Menzel, I think it says "Zesty luck!" It actually says "Best of luck!" I can't decide which I like more.
- I have no patience.
- I should go to the Olympics for Procrastination
-I'm pretty sure rainy days in Southern California are more depressing than almost any other place in the world.
- I saw a black midget at CVS today. I feel really sorry for that guy.
-I hate how oblivious I am to the world. The AMDA bubble is not cool with me. I like knowing about current events and pretending I can actually do something to help.
- Why don't guys ever get named "teases"?
-WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW YOU?????????
-Don't answer the last statement. Chances are it wasn't for you. I'm a drama whore, so I wrote it. Move on please. Thank you kindly.
-My weirdness never ceases.
-That's what she said will never get old.
-Sexy man wall gives me endless joy.
-Mormon boys can be so adorable.

I think that's all. Maybe... Time to go memorize a bunch of crap for class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment