Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1


1. I'm am completely obsessed with making sure my eyebrows look good.
2. You can tell how stressed I am by how messy my room is.
3. I sleep with a Cheshire cat stuffed animal every night.
4. I hardly ever brush my hair.
5. I have just, within the last month, started eating salads.
6. I want to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid and I will make it happen.
7. I have already attended the temple at least 5 times this year. That's more than the last two years combined.
8. Until I started drama club in the sixth grade, I was determined to be either an interior decorator or a Meteorologist.
9. I'm slightly obsessed with wedding planning. (shhhhh, don't tell the boys!)
10. For about a year when I was little, I wouldn't eat cheese pizza or stuffed crust pizza because it reminded me of octopi. That really creeped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment