Monday, February 14, 2011

V-day Chicks and Dudes

I've had a delightful Valentine's Day with two of my loves, consisting of sleeping until noon, waking up with beastly cramps, moving my friend into her new apartment, grocery shopping, and watching Sweeney Todd. Very romantic if I must say so myself.

So, while I'm in the spirit of things, I would just like to tell you all a few things that I love. They are as follows:

- I love my little nugget of a niece.
- I love my amazing friends here at school.
- I love singing.
- I love sleeping in as late as I want.
- I love the show "Spring Awakening".
- I love my family.
- I love blogging.
- I love not having to move.
- I love attending the temple every week.
- I love watching the guys in "Fresh and Easy" scrambling to buy Valentine's Flowers.
- I love living in Los Angeles.
- I love skyping with Caitlin Cannon.
- I love being able to belt.
- I love ModCloth.
- I love my roommates.
- I love not hating Valentine's Day any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment