Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Until about two days ago, I was really down about the fact that I have very few friends. But then, thanks to a friend, I realized that I what I have is more than most. I am not completely okay with what I have and what I have are about four really great friends; some know the way I feel about them and some do not.
Now most people would read this and be like,"Four friends? How pathetic!" But what they wouldn't know is the way these people have changed me for the better. These people have made realize things about myself that I never would have otherwise. These people have helped me through things that if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be here right now. And most of all, these people have listened to me, weather they really wanted to or not. These people have made me feel worth while. I would do anything for these people and they mean so much to me, even though I might have a strange way of showing it.
I'm so thankful for these people and I have no idea what I would do without them. So just know, that as long as you have one person that cares about you, then you are without limits.

1 comment:

  1. It's true. When we think about it, how many of our friends is actually really close friends? Who can we talk to about everything? Four friends as good as you describe them, isn't bad;) I'm lucky to have a bunch of them too:)

    ReplyDelete