Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love, you suck

Love, you suck.
All you bring is pain.
All that talk about how great you are,
Means squat to me.
You have never given me any of your gifts
Not even a smile to say hello.
You just charge at me
With your knife hidden behind your back
You fool me into thinking you have changed
And then you stab me through the heart.
Though I guess you have taught me how to hold myself together.
You have taught me how to cry sincerely
You have taught me what it means to wish death
And you have taught me how to pick up the pieces.

Love, you are not even fickle
You are just a conniving criminal
And you never get caught
And oh, how that angers me.
The fact that you get away with it every time
And every time I forgive you.
You're the worst kind of person.
I hate you with the full wrath of God.

Love, please stay aways from me.
Let me exist on my own.
I would rather, I'd never met you.
Let me be at peace.
Because I would rather have never felt your touch
Than to smell your foul stench as it lingers
As it lingers after your strike.

Love, let me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment