Wednesday, September 23, 2009

As I've been preparing to move out to LA, a number of things have been going through my mind; will I like my roommates, will I make any friends, how am I going to be without my mom, am I going to be able to deal with all the stress of school, what will I do without all of my friends here? Needless to say, I've been pretty stressed and relying very much on the Lord and my faith in him. So, today's lesson at Institute, which focused mainly on Christ's atonement, was perfect for me. I ended up baring my testimony, and my soul, a balling my eyes out. It was quite nice, especially hearing all the thanks from other people for doing so. It made me feel really good.
So then on the way home, I blasted Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" with the windows down. It was just so perfect and freeing. It was one of those infinite moments that I cherish so much. And it's such a great song. Not to mention the perfection that is the "Glee" cast version. It gives me chills every time I watch it.
After that, I blasted Ingrid Michaelson's "You and I" and Noah and the Whale's "Five Years Time". If was really great. I love those songs so much. They just make me so happy and bring everything into perspective.
Tonight I am finally full of hope and optimism for my future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNB1EUJg1-w


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YCSJpF4g4



I'm Out- Meredith

1 comment:

  1. Mer, you will have absolutely no problem making friends. You're a strong, beautiful, grounded woman and when I grow up, I want to be like you. Only, living in Denver, because I'm not cute enough for LA.

    ReplyDelete