Sunday, April 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Something you wish you were better at.

This was really hard. I feel like, as I woman in the culture we live in, were always told that we're not good enough. Therefore, even as the strong woman I believe myself to be, there are so many things I wish I were better at.
But, I managed to narrow it down to two.

I wish I were a better missionary. I tend to feel like I'm always lacking here. I guess it's just so hard to share something that is so special to you when their is a chance the person you're sharing with will ridicule it.

And of course, singing. It seems like I never feel like I'm quite up to par in the presence of my fellow singers. I know I have a gift, but I wish that gift were stronger.



No comments:

Post a Comment