Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 26

Day 26: Something that means a lot to you.


My faith and religion. Nothing means more that knowing that I have a Father in Heaven who I can go to at anytime, whether it's just to talk or if I need something, and he will be there to listen. He sent his song, Jesus Christ, to earth to suffer and die for us on the cross, because he loved us so very much that he wanted to make sure we could be forgiven of our sins, be purified, and live with him again. I know that through him, I can be with my family for all eternity. I know that through the gospel of Jesus Christ that anything is possible. I'm thankful for the knowledge that we have a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, on this earth who recieves direct revelation from God and leads and guides us. I'm thankful that I can have personal revelation through my personal relationship with my Father in Heaven. I know that it is the only way for me to truly be happy. I can't even begin to say how much I have been blessed. I know for a fact, that if it weren't for my faith, that I would not be here on this earth. I love being a "Mormon". Sometimes it's really hard, but in the end, it's always worth it. I love this gospel with all my heart and all that it stands for. It means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment