Wednesday, April 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 23

Day 23: Your favorite book

I have two.

This book changed my life and continues to change it every time I read it. I know it's such a stereotypical indie/hipster kid book, but I don't care.

This is the most inspiring book ever created. My theater teacher in high school read it to us at theater banquet and it hit me how much this isn't just a children's book. Now every time I babysit, I try and read this at bedtime and I always end up crying. For my 19th birthday when I was leaving for college, my best friend gave me this book. Then a couple months later, school and friends were really getting to me, so I decided to read this book. As I opened the book, letter fell out of the book. It was from my best friend telling me how much she loves me and how I've changed her life for the better. I have never felt more special than in that moment. I just love this book so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment